The Normandale Center for Healing and Wholeness (the Center) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that “walks with” seniors and their family members to provide support for healthy aging in body, mind & spirit.
The Center is financially supported through Older American Act funds, corporate contributions, individual donations, and grants.
Our founders sought to create a center that would support seniors and their family caregivers through holistic services and collaborative programming.
In that spirit we strive to:
- Establish or maintain seniors’ connections with their communities
- Work to alleviate isolation
- Maintain / improve health
- Extend independence
- Enhance quality of life
- Alleviate caregiver burden
- Support caregivers’ capacity in their supportive roles
For more information, contact the Center at 952-929-1698 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org