Mon, Jul 17|
Certified PTC Leader Training
Become a certified Powerful Tools for Caregivers class leader in this 5 day, (9am -12pm) course.
Time & Location
Jul 17, 9:00 AM – Jul 21, 12:00 PM
About the event
Caring for a family member or friend with a chronic condition can be physically, emotionally, and financially draining. Powerful Tools for Caregivers is a highly effective, evidence-based, self-care education program for family caregivers that builds the skills caregivers need to take better care of themselves as they provide care for others. Classes are highly participatory and mutual support helps to build participants’ confidence and improve caregiver health and wellbeing. What is needed to become a PTC Class Leader?
- Pre-registration and payment ($375) (Email us at email@example.com)
- Group facilitation experience and skills
- A sponsoring organization
- Experience working with family caregivers
- A co-leader with whom to teach the 6-week caregiver class
- Agree to the terms outlined in the Class Leader Certification Agreement form
Lead training facilitators Jennifer Monroe, MA, MPH and Patti Hankes have been collectively teaching PTC in the community via the Center for Healing and Wholeness for over 15 years.
This 5-day morningleader training prepares and certifies Powerful Tools for Caregivers class facilitators to successfully co-lead the six-week evidence-based class series. The cost of our training program includes:
- $200 Powerful Tools for Caregivers licensing fee
- Scripted curriculum
- Video and audio resources
- The Caregiver Helpbook, companion book to the class
- Networking connections with other licensed Class Leaders
- Intensive and interactive training provided by our team of certified Master Trainers
>> Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 952-929-1698 to register!