Trained and experienced Center staff are available to speak to businesses, civic membership, service organizations or educational institutions on a variety of topics related to healthy aging and caregiving.
As a founding member of the Edina ACT on Alzheimer's coalition, trained Center staff work with partners to assist communities and local businesses in becoming dementia capable to better support residents who are touched by Alzheimer’s disease.
If your organization has a specific need, please contact us directly and we can develop customized sessions based on your particular situation.
Examples of prior presentations include:
● Recognizing Early Signs of Dementia
● Memory Loss and Meaningful Activities
● Communication and Dementia
● Proactively Planning for Your Future or "Which Nest is Best"?
● How to Make Your Business Dementia-Friendly
● Addressing Common Symptoms of Chronic Conditions
● Accessing Programs and Services provided by the Center
for Healing and Wholeness